[AGENT++] How to use the snmpRowStatus class

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu May 24 00:11:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am not sure if I understand the problem.
Do you want to instrument a write operation
on a columnar object?

Then you should overwrite the commit_set_request
method (see MibEntry for the other methods).

The set method should not be overwritten for
instrumentation. It should simply change an
MibLeaf's value directly (no side effects).