[AGENT++] Way to temporarily disable AgentX subagent from the master agent ?

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Sat Aug 24 16:21:17 CEST 2013

Hi Jean-Philippe,

There is no message in the AgentX protocol for this special need.
However, you can create a MIB object (with implementation of course)
in the subagent that provides that function by using a special VACM.

Much easier, you can use the existings VACM in the master agent
to virtually disable a subagent.

Hope that helps.