[AGENT++] agentpro 3 -agent++

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Mar 8 21:40:01 CET 2013

Hi,

Please read the AgenPro manual. It has all the information you are looking
for.
You can find the main() you are looking for in the
"agentgen/agent/src/agent.cpp" folder of
the AGENT++ source ZIP.
If you copy the generated files into that folder, the agent should be
already compilable.
Instrumentation and additional initialization/integration is left to you.

The properties are defined differently, please see the examples in the
documentation.
I do not understand the quoted properties assignment and thus I do not
want to correct
it because this might more misleading than helpful.

Maybe you can post the relevant lines of the AgenPro project file?