[AGENT++] Multiple SNMP agents in single application

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Tue Mar 12 06:10:40 CET 2013

Hi,

there are 2 little unresolved problems with the same mib under
different context values.
How to get the context value and how to work with this static instance
variable:

netSnmpExampleInteger::netSnmpExampleInteger():
    MibLeaf(oidNetSnmpExampleInteger, READWRITE, new NS_SNMP
SnmpInt32(42), (VMODE_LOCKED | VMODE_DEFAULT)) {
    // This leaf object is a singleton. In order to access it use
    // the static pointer netSnmpExampleInteger::instance.
    instance = this;
    //--AgentGen BEGIN=netSnmpExampleInteger::netSnmpExampleInteger
    //FIXME how to get mycontext?
    //XXX if (netSnmpHostsEntry::contextmap[mycontext])
    if (netSnmpHostsEntry::instance) {
        // NOTE register a call of
netSnmpExampleInteger::change_notification()
        netSnmpHostsEntry::instance->register_for_notifications(this);
    }
    //--AgentGen END
}