[AGENT++] agent++ with eCos

laurie.gellatly at netic.com.au laurie.gellatly at netic.com.au
Wed Mar 13 10:45:00 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to decide if agent++ will be suitable for my embedded system to
replace an old version of net-snmp.

I've almost got agent++ as part of the eCos library that is used by my
application. Maybe I missed it but I've not seen any configuration switches
for embedded systems.

Any pointers on what to do or not to do would help.

Also, whilst learning through some of the samples I seem to have found a
problem or 2 that I'd like to verify. Is that this group or another?

Thanks                                .Laurie:{)