[AGENT++] Help implementing common oids

rinn2883 rinn2883 at mail.com
Wed Sep 27 08:54:22 CEST 2017

I understand. I just thought i mustn't be the first to do these common
oids for linux and agent++
and that somebody on the mailing list could help me out and share their
code.

Also I'm not really certain if it is better to implement the custom oids
into the agent itself,
or by using the agentX protocol?