[AGENT++] Help implementing common oids

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Sep 27 09:03:39 CEST 2017

With AGENT++ you can easily implement both, built-in instrumentation as well as AgentX sub-agent implementations. The latter requires AgentX++ on top of AGENT++, but the interface to is nearly 100% the same. Except shared tables are only available in AgentX++, but those are not needed for a monolithic agent.

Using AgentX without need will increase complexity (and costs). AgentX, however, will provide more flexibility to integrate different modules or third-party products.