[AGENT++] AgenPro Properties

Broderick, Don donb at mitre.org
Thu Apr 5 20:22:26 CEST 2018

I forgot to add I am using:
AgenPro 4.2.1
Snmp4j 2.5.7
Snmp4j-agent 2.6.0

-DonB

-----Original Message-----
From: AGENTPP [mailto:agentpp-bounces at agentpp.org] On Behalf Of Broderick, Don
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 2:01 PM
To: agentpp at agentpp.org
Subject: [AGENT++] AgenPro Properties

I am using the "volatile" property and it does not behave as expected with respect to the OID hierarchy.

Example:

OID 1.1.2                              Set "volatile" to "yes", AgenPro shows "volatile" property, generated code works as expected
OID 1.1.2.1                          AgenPro shows "volatile" property, generated code works as expected
OID 1.1.3                              AgenPro does not show "volatile" property, generated code behaves as if "volatile" set to "yes", my expectation is "volatile" has default value of "no" when not shown in the properties of an element

Should the properties applied to the code generation respect the hierarchy of OID as the displaying of the properties does in AgenPro?

Thanks,
DonB