[AGENT++] AgenPro Properties

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Apr 6 00:25:16 CEST 2018

Hi Don,

There are different property evaluation functions in the AgenPro template engine with different behaviour.
Nevertheless, the default templates should work as you expect, i.e. if you define a property for 1.1.2 in your example, it should not be defined for 1.1.3.

Which template files are you using (maybe it is an older version)?
The latest template file is: templates/snmp4j-agent_2_5/java_code.vm