[AGENT++] Table index with restricted values

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu May 10 20:07:40 CEST 2018

Hello Piotr,

With the current templates ranges on numeric sub-index values are ignored.
But of course this could be changed.

Do you want to let the agent check if the value for such a subindex for a new row (or a row modification) is within the range?

If that is the case, then I can add this functionality to the next template versions of AGENT++ and SNMP4J-Agent.