[AGENT++] Table index with restricted values

Piotr Grudzinski piotr at powersmiths.com
Thu May 10 23:56:02 CEST 2018

Hi Frank,

With the numeric index range specified there should be no row with an
index outside this range.

In my application, I do have many tables all with the specified
ranges. The tables are used to map data from external devices accessed
through the agent. What I would find convenient is to have, in the
generated code, the constructor to add a row for each index. No row
will be added after the table is constructed so no need for the agent
to check indexes later.

Regards,
Piotr