[MIB Designer] BUGs in MIB-Designer?

Sellinath, Juergen juergen.sellinath at thalesatm.com
Tue Sep 25 10:02:09 CEST 2007

Hi!

I've doubly checked the repository since I was not sure whether ClearCase had to add files for its versioning purposes. But there are only binary MIB files and one file called "MODULE.IDS", which I suppose is also related to MIBDesigner.
Anyway, I think MIBDesigner & Co. should rather keep an additional file listing all valid binary MIB files instead of insisting on a "pure" MIBDesigner directory. Even if ClearCase does not I can imagin versioning tools that must place additional files there. The perfomance loss introduced by this indirection should be worth the stability of MIBDesigner.

Kind regards and thanks for the quick anser,

Jürgen

Jürgen Sellinath
SW-Engineer

Thales ATM GmbH
Air Systems Division
Lilienthalstrasse 2
70825 Korntal-Münchingen
Germany
Tel.: + 49 711 86032 - 222
Fax.: + 49 711 86032 - 9222
Register of Trade HRB 207307, District Court Stuttgart