[MIB Designer] BUGs in MIB-Designer?

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Sep 26 00:21:17 CEST 2007

Hi Jürgen,

I agree with you that MIB Designer should be more robust
regarding foreign or corrupted files in a MIB repository
directory. The user should be supported to check a repository
and fix files that cannot be processed.

I have already worked towards improving MIB Designer in that
way and it will also be part of the next release.