[MIB Designer] MIB Checker/MIB Designer repository criteria

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Jan 30 21:28:58 CET 2008

Hi Phil,

All errors with a number less than 1000 cause the
parser to bail out immediately. These are:

00 => Unknown (internal error)
10 => File not found error
20 => IO error (i.e. access rights)
50 => Lexical error (the MIB module contains a character
       that is not allowed in a SMI MIB specification
       within the context the character was found.