[MIB Designer] TEXTUAL-CONVENTION ordering

Scales, Neil Neil.Scales at dmh-global.com
Fri Jul 6 11:53:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm evaluating Mib Designer and have come across an issue.

If I change a textual convention item, when I export the mib, the changed TEXTUAL-CONVENTION section now appears lower down the file, usually after where it is first used.

I'm using mib2c to generate code from the mib and it expects all conventions to appear before first use.

Should the mib designer export put the conventions first, or should I be contacting net-snmp to fix mib2c?

Neil