[MIB Designer] TEXTUAL-CONVENTION ordering

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Jul 6 14:41:50 CEST 2012

Hi Neil,

Textual conventions are normally directly exported after MODULE-IDENTITY
construct. Have you checked to settings in the General tab of the
MIB Designer settings?

The recommended setting is:

Preserve original order of imported MIB objects = OFF
Order generated MIB objects by type first = ON

Nevertheless, textual conventions may appear anywhere in a MIB module
(even after first use).