[MIB Explorer] Context Engine ID

Michael.Opitz at dfs.de Michael.Opitz at dfs.de
Tue May 4 16:34:43 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have a problem with entering the context engine ID in the target
configuration of mib explorer pro 2.2.6. When I restore a saved target
configuration by reopening the target configuration window, the text field
with the context engine ID will always be empty. Is it a problem, or have
I done something wrong?

How can I bypass this problem? It seems to be the same entering the
context engine ID of my subsystem in the field engine ID, isn' it?

Thanks in advance,
Michael Opitz.