[MIB Explorer] Context Engine ID

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue May 4 22:48:53 CEST 2010

Hello Michael,

Thanks for reporting this issue. The context engine ID
can be different from the engine ID. If the context
engine ID is not set, the engine ID is used.
The bug caused the set context engine ID to disappear
when the target config editor is opened again and then
saved.

I have fixed the bug in version 2.2.7 which can be
downloaded now from the MIB Explorer Web site.