[SNMP4J] jdk 1.3.x and snmp4j

Marian, Radu Radu.Marian at us.ing.com
Wed Aug 18 18:03:26 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to deploy snmp4j as part of a j2ee app.  We are running this app on an 1.3.x JDK based app server. So, as you can imagine I am gtting:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/net/SocketAddress

Is there an available workaround for snmp4j to use jdk 1.3.x api instead of 1.4?

Thanks,
Radu Marian
Application Infrastructure
> ING Americas - Technology Management Office
Phone: (860) 723-9067
Mobile: (860) 463-2476
On Call Pager: 8605200047 at archwireless.net
email: Radu.Marian at us.ing.com

> IA3 - Integrated Americas Adaptive Architecture
> TOMORROW.TODAY at ING

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.