[SNMP4J] SNMP Agent

Eric Hsiao ehsiao at draytek.com.tw
Fri Dec 10 12:09:01 CET 2004

Hi,

I used SNMP4J for several months. Before using it, I have been using the JoeSNMP and Westhawk. I think SNMP4J is really better. Thanks all.
Currently, I want to write a snmp agent based on SNMP4J. I already designed it right now. Before starting, I think you have had some ideas for it  but no time to do it.
Is it possible that you can public some agent interface or we can do some discussion with it or I can join for helping to write this part?
Because I don't want to my design is guite different with yours and I can make some contribution.

Best Regards,
Eric Hsiao