[SNMP4J] SNMP Agent

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Dec 13 19:42:39 CET 2004

Hi Eric,

The design of SNMP4J-Agent is not yet fixed. That's why I do not want
to publish any interfaces at present. I would like to be free to change
(refactor)
the interfaces if necessary during further development. I hope that I can
publish an alpha version mid of 1st quarter 2005.

Once the base is stable, I would appreciate any help to implement standard
MIBs for the SNMP4J-Agent API (e.g. NOTIFICATION-LOG-MIB).