[SNMP4J] SNMP Agent

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Dec 14 08:27:41 CET 2004

Hi Harrie,

Once the agent API is reasonable stable, I will also write
templates for AgenPro to be able to generate stubs for
SNMP4J. A code generator can be really useful ;-)
especially on the agent side.

I will inform you in an early state about the interfaces too,
so you can prepare your generator before the SNMP4J-Agent
API gets published.