[SNMP4J] SMIConstants: interface or class?

Beton, Richard richard.beton at roke.co.uk
Tue May 11 10:44:05 CEST 2004

Guy Katz wrote:

><snipped>....by the way, you can contribute your knowledge by joining one of the many
>open source projects if you can spare the time...
>I myself have wanted to do this for a while and hope I can someday give back
>to the community for the magnificent open source code that is out there.

I have a week or two working with SNMP ahead of me.  Although most of
this is commercial and peculiar to a particular project, if I can make
helpful contributions to the general classes in SNMP4J, I will.  At the
moment, I'm trying to get my head round using SNMP4J for the first
time.  :-)

Rick :-)

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

Registered Office: Roke Manor Research Ltd, Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell,
Berkshire. RG12 8FZ

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.