[SNMP4J] SMIConstants: interface or class?

Guy Katz gkatz at allot.com
Tue May 11 11:38:57 CEST 2004

like I said; I am not the moderator of this list and not a part of the
SNMP4J team so I am not speaking for them here. frank did not seem to mind
your architecture comments.
be sure its nothing personal Richard. its just my opinion on the subject in
general.
by the way, you can contribute your knowledge by joining one of the many
open source projects if you can spare the time...
I myself have wanted to do this for a while and hope I can someday give back
to the community for the magnificent open source code that is out there.