[SNMP4J] Snmp listener problem

Liav Elias lelias at allot.com
Thu Nov 11 16:47:36 CET 2004

Hi All,

I am using SNMP4J in a j2ee application server. I am using it in order to
receive traps and to send get and set requests -
I am using SNMPV3 messages.
when traps arrive to the listener it receives all the traps properly.
the problem starts when I am doing a simple get request after a trap arrive.
The get request itself succeeds and I get a correct response but then the
listener does not receive traps any more and instead
I receive this warning from the MessageDispatcherImpl class:
WARN  org.snmp4j.MessageDispatcherImpl  - 1.3.6.1.6.3.15.1.1.3.0 = 0
I think this message got to do with wrong username ...

does anybody have an idea what is the problem?

thanks,
Liav