[SNMP4J] About UGLI and log4j

Ronald.Madsen at utstar.com Ronald.Madsen at utstar.com
Fri Apr 1 16:55:59 CEST 2005

I agree and would have preferred a different logging model all together -
something more along the lines of a package-specific callback interface
passed when constructing an Snmp() instance.  "null" is OK if you don't
want any logging., or I could implement the interface to use my logger.

Many applications already have a logging facility and integrating log4j
just adds unnecessary complexity to get both to behave nicely in the same
app.

Just my opinion.

Regards,
Ron