[SNMP4J] Build problem with snmp4j-1.5RC2

Fabrice Bacchella fabrice.bacchella at 9online.fr
Mon Apr 25 18:33:09 CEST 2005

I'm not talking about the recompilation of my application. I read the
change log and saw it. But after recompiling it 10 times and still
getting this message, I tried to recompile SNMP4J, it suddently started
to works.

So perhaps the fault is mine, or there is a class which need a
recompilation in snmp4j. I dont know.