[SNMP4J] Problem with SecurityProtocols in SNMP4J

Marcin Kokoszka m.kokoszka at wp.pl
Wed Aug 3 08:59:20 CEST 2005

Hello

I'm developing application with snmp and i'm using SNMP4J, It works very good, but sometimes I have a problem with security protocols:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InternalError: Could not read 'SecurityProtocols.properties' from classpath!
        at org.snmp4j.security.SecurityProtocols.addDefaultProtocols(SecurityProtocols.java:103)
        at org.test.TrapReceiverThread.listen(TrapReceiverThread.java:120)
        at org.test.TrapReceiverThread.run(TrapReceiverThread.java:184)
        at org.test.MainWindow.main(MainWindow.java:63)

I don't know how to resolve this problem, what is strange this exception appears only at one PC (at the others it works without any exceptions)

Could anyone help me with this ???

Best regards
Marcin

SUDOKU - gra logiczna, która podbiła Wielką Brytanie,
a o której już głośno w Polsce! Sprawdź, czy Ci się spodoba:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fgol.wp.pl%2Fgry.online-sudoku.html&sid=450