[SNMP4J] feature request: SnmpException subtypes

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Thu Aug 25 09:56:13 CEST 2005

Hi

Feature request: provide subtypes of SnmpException for the common error
messages.

For example, I want to specifically catch "General variable binding
error" as a separate case from the
other problems and handle it differently.

I would prefer to do that without having to do string comparisons on the
exception message :-)

Thanks,
   Noel Grandin

NOTICE: Please note that this email, and the contents thereof,
are subject to the standard Peralex email disclaimer, which may
be found at: http://www.peralex.com/disclaimer.html

If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached
 and you wish to receive a copy thereof please send
 an email to email at peralex.com