[SNMP4J] SNMPv3 problem

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Dec 27 22:08:12 CET 2005

Hi,

There are several solutions for your problem:

(1) Use a different class loader for each module (should be a question
of changing a switch at your application server).
(2) Do not initialize/set the USM if it is already there.
(3) Use a different instance of the USM for each Snmp instance by using
a different MPv3 instance too.

Hope this helps.