[SNMP4J] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in MessageDispatcherImpl

chk-world at gmx.de chk-world at gmx.de
Fri Feb 11 12:13:39 CET 2005

Hi,

using the latest version of snmp4j (1.1) I get the following exception every
time when receiving a trap:

ERROR [DispatcherPool.0] snmp4j.MessageDispatcherImpl
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Array index out of range: 0
    at java.util.Vector.get(Vector.java:709)
    at org.snmp4j.MessageDispatcherImpl.processMessage \
                  (MessageDispatcherImpl.java:273)
    at org.snmp4j.util.MultiThreadedMessageDispatcher$MessageTask.run \
                       (MultiThreadedMessageDispatcher.java:179)
    at org.snmp4j.util.ThreadPool$TaskManager.run(ThreadPool.java:162)

As far as I can see it's catched (this message comes from)
snmp4j.MessageDispatcherImpl.processMessage(...) line 289.

I create the ThreadPool like this: ThreadPool.create("DispatcherPool", 4));
The mesasge allways comes from Thread DispatcherPool.0.

Any hints would be appreciated.
Chris

--
Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail