[SNMP4J] How to do SET operations

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Feb 11 18:25:59 CET 2005

Hello Tobby,

In your case, you should first check whether the "public" community
is allowed to write the specified object instance (which seems not to
be the case).

In general, SET operations are distinguished from GET operations
only by their PDU type. That's probably why you could not identify
any SET operation specific code in SnmpRequest.java.