[SNMP4J] UsmUserEntry.java question

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu Jan 13 19:29:30 CET 2005

Hi kenping,

Thanks for reporting that one. The ZIP file from yesterday was totally
flawed. Instead of patching the 1.0.4b version I worked on a
intermediate 1.1 version from last year. Please accept my apologies
for this mistake!

The (hopefully) correct 1.0.4c version is now available for download.

I expect version 1.1 to be released end of January.