[SNMP4J] My Hello World app !!!

Muralidharan Narayanan murali at TriveniDigital.com
Tue Jun 14 21:22:30 CEST 2005

Frank,

Thanks for your response. Thanks for pointing out the deprecated method
Snmp.sendPDU. I have changed it to Snmp.send method instead.

- In order to get a response, what should I do?

- Basically, I simply executed the application using eclipse IDE and
observed no Snmp response. Should I be running any Daemon Snmp on my PC to
use this Hell World example?

- I am digesting ths SNMPRequest application meanwhile which is the root for
HelloWorld example I guess. However, the difficutly I am having is
	- understand the basic SNMP steps in example. By basic steps, I mean which
	are common skeleton steps for snmp set up etc. Can you point me those
steps?
	- Also I am trying to find the steps in example that are for v1 or v2c or
	v3 of snmp

Thanks
Murali