[SNMP4J] How to send a trap message to Host?

venkat.gujja at usbank.com venkat.gujja at usbank.com
Tue Jun 14 21:32:14 CEST 2005

Thanks & Regards
_____________________
Venkat R Gujja
desk     :   651-205-1890
pager    :   651-610-2376
_____________________
----- Forwarded by Venkat R Gujja/MN/USB on 06/14/2005 02:25 PM -----

                      Venkat R Gujja
                                               To:       snmp4j at agentpp.org
                      06/14/2005 02:27         cc:
                      PM                       Subject:  How to send a trap message to Host?

Hi I am new to SNMP programming in Java. We have some programs written in
PERL. They are creating trap message in a special format and sending them
to the host. I need to implement the same functionality with SNMP4J api
with Java programs. Can any one of you help me with sample programs which
creates a trap and send it to host machine. Thanks a lot for your help

Thanks & Regards
Venkat R Gujja

Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.