[SNMP4J] TestAgent

Muralidharan Narayanan murali at TriveniDigital.com
Wed Jun 15 21:12:15 CEST 2005

Kevin,

That is wonderful that you will have a chapter devoted to using SNMP4J for
java SNMP. I will be first in line to grab that book. Please send email to
this mailing list when your book is out for sale. Also, if you can ensure to
include examples to use SNMP4J as manager (SNMPRequest.java) and
SNMP4J-agent (TestAgent.java) it will be wonderful. Also, a mention of
MIBDesigner, AgentPro and MIBBrowser toolkit will help in complete
understanding for beginners (like me) in design SNMP and deploying the tools
appropriately. Looking forward to your book.

Thanks
Murali