[SNMP4J] TestAgent

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Jun 17 00:31:28 CEST 2005

Hi Elise,

My posting might have sound a bit rigorous - that was not intended!
<se?lp=ende&p=/Mn4k.&search=rigorous>
There are two reasons why I wanted to state that the link is most likely
not legal:

(1) In Germany, the modarator/owner of a forum (like this) is liable
for links to illegal content.
(2) I am sometimes irrated by people who use evaluation or illegal
licenses of
commercial software knowing that they will not pay for it ever. In my
opinion,
such behavior is false for two reasons: (a) The software author does not
get paid
for her/his work - and consequently she/he will not able to
continue/improve the
work and (b) the open source alternative (that is almost always
available) is not
supported or an alternative (probably more affordable than the
"original") is not
being developed.