[SNMP4J] SNMP4J v1.2RC

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Sat Mar 19 14:05:18 CET 2005

Hi Gregor,

Thanks for your tip. I have read about the ClassLoader problems with JCL
but thought that those problems have been solved through the use of
WeakHashMap in version 1.0.4. This must have been a misunderstanding,
since it seems that v1.0.5 will use WeakHashMap for the first time.

The UGLI approach seems to be cleaner. Does anybody have a strong
opinion against changing ot UGLI? I would make to change to v1.2 and
following.