[SNMP4J] Engine time synchronization question

Ronald.Madsen at utstar.com Ronald.Madsen at utstar.com
Thu Mar 24 21:56:23 CET 2005

After upgrading to 1.2 RC2 - engine discovery is working great !!!

Thanks,
Ron

Frank Fock <fock at agentpp.com>@agentpp.org on 03/23/2005 04:35:00 PM

Sent by:    snmp4j-bounces at agentpp.org

To:    Ronald Madsen/UTStarcom at UTStarcom
cc:    snmp4j at agentpp.org
Subject:    Re: [SNMP4J] Engine time synchronization question

You may experiencing the bug that has been fixed in v1.2 RC 1 with
the following change log entry:
* Fixed: notInTimeWindow report was sent with wrong
  securityLevel (should be authNoPriv - was noAuthNoPriv).

You may either make a diff on the USM.java file to see what needs to
be changed, or wait until v1.2 RC2 is released, which should be available
within the next 24h for download. I do not recommend using 1.2 RC1
because that version used the commons logging API which will be
not be used in future versions.