[SNMP4J] Maven

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Nov 8 00:53:35 CET 2005

Hi Matt,

Sounds like a good idea. I have not recently worked with Maven, although
I checked out a very early version. I liked the concept, however it was not
suitable for the (relatively) large project we had - but that's probably
history
now. I will try it out to make a release to the Maven repository and
will let
you know when it is available (or if I encounter any difficulties).