[SNMP4J] Getting Table Content

Chris Kam chriscnkam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 03:35:27 CET 2005

Hi all,
 Just wana know is SNMP4J support us to get the whole table content which
provided by the host computer like the Host-Resources-MIB. Is there any
example which let me to retrive the data from the table hrStorageTable,
since I have to get all the disk space from many servers in a short peroid
of time and I was using a stupid method (loop with each OID) to get what i
want.
 Actually my way work but slow, and sometimes, it cannot get the correct
data.
 Does anyone can solve my problem? Thanks.
 Chris