[SNMP4J] How could I run an agent that sends only traps?

Fedja Jeleskovic mrawd2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:59:19 CEST 2005

Well, what I am trying to do is to add TCP trap support for my Agent++ code.
My original agent will basically send a message to the halved Snmp4j agent
with TCP support and that one will only send those TCP traps to the
specified destination(s).

How could I use it without the SNMP4J-Agent?

Thanks

Fedja