[SNMP4J] TestAgent : refresh GET

Trick trick at numericable.fr
Thu Jun 22 09:13:08 CEST 2006

I reply to myself because I found in the mailing list this answer
:

1. You can implement your own MOColumn or MOMutableColum
subclass
and overwrite the get(..), prepare(..), commit(..) etc. methods.

2. You can implement your own MOTableModel.

3. You can implement your own MOTable implementation or simply
extending the DefaultMOTable class by overwriting the
ManagedObject
methods.

The way I understand it, if I want my DefaultMOTable to refresh I
have to create a class that extends DefaultMOTable and overwrite
the get(request) method so it can return my updated
DefaultMOTable?