[SNMP4J] respond to set/get queries based on current BaseAgent implementation

Jiang bearie66 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 15:49:06 CEST 2006

Hi Frank,

Thank you so much for your emails on my previous questions. I have managed
to make v2 trap work for me now. But I still feel quite lost when trying to
respond to set/get queries. I have my mib code generated by AgenPro, but it
seems there are no where I can set the value of my managed objects. eg. I
need to monitor our system's inbound/outbound traffic, and I need query
other objects to get those value. But I couldn't find such an interface
allow me to do so based on the current agent implementation. Could you
please give me some enlightments on how to approach that?

Thanks a lot!

Jiang Lei