[SNMP4J] Get method in MOColumn

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed May 17 20:29:16 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,

You can access the remote peer address by the
getSource() method of the Request object.
(Caution this does not return an address object
but the initiating Event object, that contains
the peer address - you will have to cast it
appropriately)
However, using the peer address when processing
a request is not recommended and not portable.
For example, think about an AgentX subagent
implementation.