[SNMP4J] implementing auto-reconnection Agentx -> master-agent

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Nov 24 00:13:57 CET 2006

Hello Amit,

Theoretically, reconnecting should work, however a few flaws
in the current implementation make it difficult to reach
that goal. I will provide an improved implementation soon,
for the RC release.

To recognize a connection loss in the sub-agent you can
use:

((ConnectionOrientedTransportMapping)
   session.getPeer().getTransport()).addTransportStateListener(this);

where "this" needs to implement the TransportStateListener
interface.