[SNMP4J] Re: Pulling Router tables via SNMP

Charlie Hubbard charlie.hubbard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 14:20:54 CEST 2006

Rory,

Thanks for the info.  Both sites are very helpful.  What my ultimate
goal in doing this is try and map the network by using snmp to figure
out what networks a router is connecting.  I've used some products
that seem to use this same approach so I figured it would be doable.
Do you have any other insight in how I might accomplish this goal?

So SNMP4J doesn't parse MIBs and that's why I need mibble?

Thanks
Charlie