[SNMP4J] Is this a bug?

Rory Marquis roridge at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 18:12:19 CEST 2006

Hi Guys

I have been playing with your SNMP4J for a little project I have in my mind.

However, I am having an Issue with the GET functionality when sending more
than one parameter, and I was wondering if you could confirm whether this is
accurate.

When sending a GET SNMP message to a network device, and adding more than
one OID to the PDU  using, but one of the OIDs is an invalid, in the
response ALL the values are NULL, but no exceptions
"variable.isException()".

Is this supposed to happen? Am I doing something wrong?

Kind Regards
Rory