[SNMP4J] two users in SNMP4J

s.zubkov at infinet.ru s.zubkov at infinet.ru
Thu Apr 12 14:04:35 CEST 2007

Hi!

I need to receive incoming requests as agent and to send another
request to another agent using version 3 and with "Authentication No
Privacy".

I have two users - one for incoming requests and other for outgoing.
If I add user by usm.addUser(...) it can be used for incoming
requests, by I need this user for outgoing requests only!
I can not use usm.addLocalizedUser(...) for this user because I didn't know
engineID of another agent in the beginning.

How can I specify the user only for incoming requests in such case?

--
Thanks
Stas Zubkov