[SNMP4J] NotificationOriginator

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Apr 17 08:35:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

For the NotificationOriginator interface there is
already an implementation, the NotificationOriginatorImpl:
http://www.snmp4j.org/agent/doc/org/snmp4j/agent/mo/snmp/NotificationOriginatorImpl.html

The NotificationOriginatorImpl class, however, is normally
not used directly. Instead you call the notify method of
the CommandProcessor.